Erich Keller AG trains apprentices, primarily to Federal VET Diploma level in Carpentry, specialising in furniture and interior construction (2 to 3 apprenticeships per year), and in the Draughtsman Federal VET Diploma, specialising in interior design (one apprenticeship every third year).
Would you like to complete an apprenticeship in a young team, within a globally successful company? We strive to create the optimal learning environment to encourage top performance. High quality training is our most important goal; we and our trainers are committed to this, and our high level performance in apprentice competitions and in the final apprenticeship examination are testament to this commitment.
A multi-stage trial apprenticeship offers us the opportunity to identify your flair and to check you have the prerequisites necessary for the profession, and offers you the chance to experience our business environment.
Apprenticeship for the Federal VET Diploma level in Carpentry
The apprenticeship lasts four years. You will attend classes once a week at the vocational school in Weinfelden. Optimal prerequisites are:
- The completion of secondary or junior high school education with good grades in mathematical and science subjects
- A clear occupational profile (trial apprenticeship obligatory)
- A keen interest in digitisation
- Willingness and ability to undertake all repair and maintenance tasks
- A feel for technical correlations
- Good spatial imagination
- The ability to work in a team
- If you are suitable, you may complete the Federal Vocational Baccalaureate (BM1) training in addition to the apprenticeship
Interested? Then ask for a copy of our brochure ’Study carpentry at Erich Keller AG‘ or send your application documents to Sascha Berchtold. He will also be happy to provide further information (phone 071 644 88 52 or e-mail LPC@erichkeller.com).
Apprenticeship for the Draughtsman Federal VET Diploma.
The apprenticeship lasts 4 years. You will attend classes once a week at the vocational school in Lenzburg. An internship in the separate carpentry workshop is included in the training. Optimal prerequisites are:
- The completion of secondary school education with good grades in mathematical, geometric and creative subjects
- A passion for technical drawing using computer aided design (CAD), as well as in visualisation of interior fittings and furniture
- An aptitude for freehand drawing, a good sense of colour and form, and good spatial imagination
- A good understanding of technical and craft connections
- A passion for conscientious, independent work within a team.
Interested? Then send your application to Adrian Stacher. He will also be happy to provide further information (phone 071 644 88 34 or e-mail email@example.com).
Staff development and training
At Erich Keller AG you never stop learning. All employees are encouraged to attend courses related to their profession and their current or future work at Erich Keller AG.