steri-pac eliminate viruses and bacteria at the source
Steri-Pac is a powerful UVC lamp that eliminates micro-organisms such as spores, bacteria and viruses. The Cool-Top in-desk cooling systems can be retrofi tted with Steri-Pac. Desks without Cool-Top can be equipped with Fan-Top with built-in Steri-Pac. The UVC lamps are shielded and therefore non-critical. Steri-Pac is particularly effective against mould spores (Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus brasiliensis), bacteria (E.coli, listeria) and viruses (infl uenza, coronavirus). For Corona viruses, for example, reduction rates of up to 99.83% per pass are achieved.
- Reduction rates, depending on the selected surface in the reaction chamber: Corona viruses up to 99.83 % per pass and influenza up to 62.63 %.
- Guaranteed free of ozone formation (< 5 mg/h).
- Supply voltage: 230 VAC 50 –60 Hz, voltage converter on request.
- Power consumption: Maximum 20.5 W per workstation with a power supply unit for 2 workstations, maximum 18 W per workstation with a power supply unit for 4 workstations.
- Guaranteed lamp life of min. 12 000 h or 18 000 starts, after that EOL residual power of 70 %. The above calculations of the reduction rate are based on this value.
- Maximum distance power supply unit to UVC lamp: 2 m.
- 2 years warranty.
- There is no danger for employees from UVC radiation when using a Steri-Pac, supplied and installed by Erich Keller AG. The safe dwell time (according to EU 2006-25-EC) is not exceeded during regular operation.
- For service and maintenance work in the technical room and on the Cool-Top or Fan-Top, the UVC modules must be switched off.